Well, yesterday (tuesday), was a very busy and tiring day! Eric had two cavaties filled right after lunch, not that we ate lunch. He was very very numb afterwards, and that made for some good laughs. The ladies at the dentist's office are very nice and it was good to see them.
Then we headed to the Pavilion for my PT. It has been about 6 weeks since I had been to therapy, because of being on vacation out of town. I was limping really badly the last time I was at therapy. Scott, my therapist, was glad to see us. He was very very pleased with my progress in the last few weeks. My limp is so much better and at times not there at all. He was very proud of me. Scott is a really nice guy. He was Eric's therapist before he was mine, and he has been very good to us. Scott feels that there are still strenghening exercises that I could benefit from, but he was going to check with my leg Dr. and see what he wanted us to do.
We were there about and hour and a half.
Then we headed home so I could shower. Then we went to get somthing to eat. After that we went to the local pet store that is closing friday this week. They had cleared out the majority of their inventory. We got some aquarium gravel for about $1 a bag, and a sunken ship decoration for about $5 (regularly $29), and a pretty blue sparkly rock decoration. They had a 25 gallon tank, stand and filter that would have let us have for $75, a really good deal considering that normally it would be over $100 for the tank alone. We passed on that, even though it was tempting! The lady and guy that work at the pet store are really nice, and I hate it that they are having to close.
We went to wal-mart after that, I needed another pot for my house plants, and some plant food. We also stocked up on some groceries. I checked the fabric section out of curiosity, and the fabric was already gone. We had heard that walmart was thinking about closing their fabric departments, it happened faster that i would have imagined. I hate walmart.
Today we are waiting for the maintance guy to stop by and check our dryer. Our dryer quit in the middle of a cycle yesterday night. It refused to start again. I had two loads of wet things that we draped across open cabnet doors and chair backs trying to get them to dry. So we are hoping that whatever is wrong isnt too expensive to fix.
~Kristina
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment