Thursday, April 05, 2007

Our newest neice has yet to make her appearance in the world, and we are waiting impaitently and anxiously for news. The baby was due March 30th. Misty is in labor this evening, so hopefully we know somthing soon! The doctor estimated the baby's weight to be at least 9 pounds! Poor Misty! We wish we could be there with them this evening. Big-sister-to-be Caroline is quite sure that baby Abigail will be her best friend. Caroline also hopes the baby has red hair just like hers. We will see!

I am working on my last embroidered square, so soon it will be time to start putting squares together!! Im excited about that. It shouldn't take too long to put the rest of the quilt top together. The hardest part is always sandwiching the three layers of the quilt together for sewing. Eric will be put to good use during that part! :)

I have a new project I have been working on the last two days. It is an online scrapbook, filled with pictures of family and friends. It is a work in progress, I still have many pages to upload and 'tweak'. It is all done with HTML, which I did know fairly well at one point, and I am relearning it. It is coming back to me pretty easily. I enjoy it.

Below is a link to it, check back often and see the changes that are still ahead. I will post a permanent link to my scrapbook with my other links in the right hand side of the blog.

http://mrsweather81.tripod.com/index.htm

~Kristina

No comments: