Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I went to see Dr Geissler, my shoulder/hand doctor, yesterday. My hand is completely healed on the x-ray, I am pleased to say. I finish my OT this week, so just two more times. I don't mind the OT, and I enjoy visiting with all the therapists, but it isn't always easy to work therapy visits into our week.
My knee has been really giving me problems in the last few weeks. It has never been what I would call pain free, but it has been worse I think for a few weeks. I spoke to Dr Geissler about it, and he is sending me to get a MRI on my knee, to see if there is any reason for it hurting, or if it all goes back to everything my leg has been through in the last year. It is a closed MRI, and I think I can handle it, but it may not be much fun.
My head is bothering me today, so this post is short. I'll post more later.
~Kristina

No comments: